Styling a Bodysuit for Brunch.

Aug 6, 2017

 Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
sunglasses: Warby Parker
earrings: Romania
scarf: thrifted
skirt: Crossroads Trading Co.
bag: Aldo
shoes: Zara

Happy Sunday Eve, precious ones! I hope everyone had a rejuvenating weekend - mine was filled with snuggles, yummy noms, and apartment deep cleaning which lord knows was necessary. SPEAKING OF YUMMY NOMS. I've been on an extreme brunch kick these past few weeks and have the photos (and future lookbook) to prove it. Today I'm looking back on this cute French-inspired little number, worn for a day at Smorgasburg LA. If you're roaming around in the City of Angels, oh you must try this beautiful conglomeration of food. I can't speak for all their vendors, but Goa Taco, Lobsterdamus, and Yellow Business come highly recommended by me and my tummy. 

As for the look? I've previously shared my love for this incredibly flattering bodysuit here. For this outing, I decided on a more ladylike vibe, mostly for the purpose of hearing my mom boast about how nice and delicate I look when I'm not wearing stuff with a lot of cleavage. This one's for you, mom!

Lastly, I'd like to extend my deepest gratitude to Zara for blessing me with these surprisingly comfy heels at the jaw-dropping price of $20. Rock on!










Hope everyone has a lovely week :)

1 comment :

  1. this outfit is absolutely darling
    and that heels is such a steal! love the golden shine

    brunch truly is the best time to let your stylish casual self

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape

    ReplyDelete

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP