Bell Sleeves for Hot Summer Nights.

Jul 28, 2017


Okay, now that I've posted these photos absolutely everywhere, it was time to finally add the entire look to the blog. If you've somehow come across my Vacation Lookbook, you already caught a glimpse of what is one of my favorite shoots ever. 

Statement sleeves have been yuuuge this summer, and while it took a moment to find an Ada-friendly version of the trend, the juniors' section at Target had my back. I am absolutely in love with this top and this look's entirety - and have probably never owned a garment that made me feel sultrier. If a couple of years ago, you would have told me that I'd be wearing something that puts half my stomach on full display AND feeling hella fabulous in it, I would have called you mad. But guys, feast your eyes on the power of clothing. 

Today, I challenge you to go out and find a piece you love - a piece that highlights a part of your body that society has deemed imperfect, and watch yourself bathe in confidence. Lemme know how it goes.
Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
earrings: gifted
necklace: Altitude Jewelry 
pants: Charlotte Russe 
bag: Rebecca Minkoff
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell 






Thanks for being here. You rock!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP