My Take on Streetstyle.

Mar 5, 2017


This jacket photographs even better than it looks - but the angsty teenage girl I saw in H&M the other day would not agree. 

Right as I decided this jacket and I would live happily ever after, the following conversation happened right by my side: 
-MOTHER: How about this jacket? *touches jacket in same color as mine*
-ANGSTY LA TEEN: Ewww that's so gross.

I guess I'm not scoring any fashion points with the city's youth- but to everyone that's ever dealt with strangers' backhanded comments: you do you. Life's too short to worry about anyone else's opinion but your own. 
 Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
sunglasses: Warby Parker
scarf: thrifted
body chain: DIY
sweater: Tobi
jacket: H&M
bag: H&M
pants: H&M
shoes: Madewell (via Crossroads Trading Co.)








Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment :

  1. those embroidered jeans are seriously AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP