Casual Gothic.

Oct 8, 2016


My favorite part about the off-the-shoulder look being trendy is being able to find so many takes on it. Back in the 4th grade when I was loving the style the options were so limited, not to mention ill-received by my less wardrobe adventurous peers. 

Times are a'changing, though, and I'm definitely taking advantage of the newfound freedom. While unfortunately most off-the-shoulder garments on shelves are the flouncy kind with no type of shoulder support, places like Tobi are there to save me, allowing indulgence in the trend but still making styles that can be rocked by us bustier ladies. 
Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
earrings: gifted
choker: Forever 21
top: Tobi
bag: Zara
jeans: H&M
shoes: Adidas









Thank you so much for stopping by! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP