Stripes, Chambrays, Denims ... Oh My!

Sep 25, 2016


This past week I found myself wearing a retro 4th of July outfit slap in the middle of September on one of the most gorgeous hikes in Los Angeles. This crop has been accumulating dust in my closet since the early college days, so I finally decided to take it out for a spin. It will probably be its one and only outing - while I think it's extremely cute, the sleeve style doesn't feel (or look) very comfortable. 

New closet goals: give every item a shot. If it doesn't make me feel comfortable and confident, pass it along. 
Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
sunglasses: Warby Parker
earrings: unknown
top: Forever 21
bag: Zara
ring: stand in Mexico
chambray button-down: Old Navy
jeans: Topshop
shoes: Nike via Macy's 








Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP