Navy + Red.

Apr 6, 2016

Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
earrings: Forever 21
necklace: Meli Melo
sunglasses: Warby Parker
top: Charlotte Russe
shorts: Zara
bag: unknown
bracelet: TJ Maxx
shoes: Brash at Payless ShoeSource
jacket: Forever 21







Ever had a difficult time finding what to wear for a currency exchange ordeal at the bank? Well, I have just the outfit for you! In all seriousness, I may have dressed unnecessarily nice for being out of the house for under an hour today, but it felt lovely. The weather was warm and fresh all day and I found myself celebrating it even within my mundane errands. 

Spring is such a perfect time for colorful and dainty pieces such as my top. Anyone who knows me knows I live for warmth and color, so today was definitely not a missed opportunity. Isn't it crazy that it's already April?!? I'm absolutely overjoyed! 
Thank you bunches upon bunches for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP