Bodycon Red + Classic Heels.

Apr 30, 2016

Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
earrings: thrifted
blazer: Forever 21
dress: Missguided (via Crossroads Trading Co.)
heels: Candie's at Kohl's
bag: hand-me-down






I hunted for that perfect anniversary dress for weeks! Spent plenty'a lunch breaks trying on the prettiest incoming merchandise, and basically anything that came in a bright, eye-catching color. Surprise! 
Had just about given up on the damn thing when  my coworker waved this red gem into my face. Sure, it's not unique in style nor is it made of a fancy material, but it felt perfect for me. I've been enjoying clothes that I classify as "architectural," which in my mind equates to strong cutouts and crisp color. This dress has both, and the body-hugging quality of it was just a plus.

My boyfriend loved the fit (as did I), and it seemed perfect for the occasion - a fancy dinner in DTLA. I will say that if you're the kind of person that gets really self-conscious about food babies, this dress is definitely not your jam. In my case, 4 years of relationship make me unfazed at the thought of sharing food babies with bae. Also the oversized blazer helps ;)
Thank you so much for stopping by! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP