Sparkly Sweater + Leather Leggings.

Dec 16, 2015


The Outfit

Photos by Ionela Petriu
earrings: old (unknown)
jacket: thrifted
sweater: Charlotte Russe
bucket bag: Sole Society
leggings: Forever 21
boots: Mudd via Kohl's

The Details



The Story

Now that important things (like graduating college) are out of the way, homegirl's got time for some blogging! So far, it's been challenging to get dressed while at home - I'm barely unpacking everything from school and all the stuff I previously left at home is still in boxes. I'm moving to Los Angeles a couple of weeks after the holidays, so I'm definitely going to be having a wardrobe purge sometime soon. Until then, creative dressing from boxes it is. 

Today was errand day - shipped off my last textbooks and gave Anderson (my vehicle) a wash and vacuum. Lord knows he needed it. He's very popular with the birds at school (aka they all enjoy taking a dump on him).

I got inspired to pull out this sweater (which I've owned for forever but only wore like once - it really has to go) and pair it with the denim jacket after going through some old issues of People StyleWatch. There was this perfect street style photo of a lady wearing a cozy oversized turtleneck under a denim jacket and the results were prime. Obviously my version of the sweater is a bit underwhelming, but you gotta improv when you gotta improv. I'm just glad the sucker is getting its screen time!

Thank you so much for stopping by! It's good to be back.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP