Denim + Leather + Denim.

Dec 18, 2015


The Outfit
Photos by Leo Petriu
earrings: gifted
jacket: Rue21
top: Ann Taylor (via Crossroads Trading Co.)
jeans: Old Navy
bag: Rue21
sneakers: Nike (via Macy's)
socks: Aeropostale



The Details



The Story

Being home is such a breath of fresh air! I have the most boring life - just sit there and read and cuddle my little brother and look for jobs and gym memberships and places I want to check out when I move to LA. Also get spoiled with breakfast in bed, which is the best! Thanks, mom! 
In my bouts of laziness and post-graduation enjoyment, I sometimes get off the couch; take today for example! Went out and played basketball with the little one, which called for a comfy outfit and some blog pics!
Earlier in the week, I was thinking about this little blog and how it's changed throughout the years. I started it off in 2012 when I went off to college, and my style was incredibly different from what it is now. I guess it's one of those freshman year vs. senior year deals. My style in 2012 was more leftover from high school - high heels, formfitting and fully accessorized - stuff that was appropriate to my small town, mostly sitting in class lifestyle. 
As running around campus and balancing school and work became a priority, my style slowly shifted to something more comfortable and effortless. As I start approaching the workforce, I'm probably going to head back to my roots - where I also feel most like myself. For now, I'm still embracing the metamorphosis I went through during college: some negative changes, some positive. At the end of the day, fashion and personal style are what you make of them. Both should come together and represent your individual personality and lifestyle. The most important thing is to feel comfortable with wherever you're at and rock it with attitude. And if there's anything that's skyrocketed throughout the years, it's my confidence and comfort in whatever I put on that morning. 
Thank you so much for stopping by! 

2 comments :

  1. I love your denim jacket with the contrasting leather sleeves. Also, the fun pop of color from your neon socks! I have a pair I bought for that very reason, but people tend to make fun of me when I wear them, I guess they just don't get it -_-.

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tania! Yeah, people just don't understand the joy of colorful socks :(

      Delete

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP