Heavy Coat + Cropped Knit.

Nov 30, 2015


The Outfit
Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
earrings: Eve's
polka dot crop: Map to Mars (via Aeropostale)
knit: Forever 21 (friend's hand-me-down)
jeans: Old Navy
coat: Charlotte Russe
bag: SoleSociety
boots: Mudd (via Kohl's)


The Details




The Story

Good morning, blog friends! It's been a while. What have you all been up to? 

I've been drenched in the blood, sweat, and tears associated with the end of school and lacked time for any blogging activities. To be fair, it's mostly been a lack of photo opportunities- the reality is, sometimes I just choose to look hella cozy and get stuff done. No time for any cute outfits.

Traditionally, the week before finals has always been my downfall. It's the week of sweats and ratty tops and sporadic showers, only to lead into a seemingly put together finals week. You know, the old 'fake it till you make it' spiel.

Alas, Thanksgiving break was a small but welcomed treat, and between the turkey food baby and cold weather, I was able to get this look in. I spent my Thanksgiving in Santa Fe, mostly feasting and relaxing. While wearing this look, we strolled around Canyon Road and visited a surrealist art gallery. I brought a very underwhelming amount of garments for the occasion, but it was nice to reappropriate my summer crop top for the occasion- also a perfect day to wear my friend's old clothes! 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP