Outfit: Long Sleeve Romper + Booties.

Sep 2, 2015


The Outfit
Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
earrings: Kate Spade (via Crossroads Trading Co.)
necklace: TJ Maxx
romper: Ark & Co. (via Crossroads Trading Co.)
booties: Madewell (via Crossroads Trading Co.)
bag: thrifted



The Details





The Story

While looking through my camera last week, I came across these photos- taken a couple of nights before I headed back from my summer in LA. I completely forgot they existed, and to be honest- extreme reaction, I know- they nearly made me cry.

I miss it there. I miss all of the streets being different. I miss being inspired by all the city's murals. I miss being inspired by my beautiful co-workers and their distinct styles, and by my amazing boyfriend and his artsy crew. 

I'm not trying to hate on the Land of Entrapment. It has its charm, and maybe right now I take it for granted. I'm sure just visiting it would have been really impressive. But for now, it's not the place for me. It feels dry and unwelcoming, like it's slowly sucking the energy out of me. 

But for now, I'm left with the memory of this fun night, and the motivation I remember having throughout my stay there. The motivation I remember having at the beginning of the semester.

I'm combating my lack of inspiration by diving deep into everything- school, work, life- and forever dressing up and blogging.

I'm excited for what comes after the slump. Getting there is the tough part, but they say it's all about the journey. I'm kind of skeptical, but hopefully they'll be right.

I'll be here. Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment :

  1. Keep on chugging along and you'll be inspired again in no time. Love this dark shade on you; rompers kick ass.

    JennifHsieh

    ReplyDelete

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP