Fashion: Fall 2015's Most Wearable Trends.

Sep 4, 2015


With fall right around the corner (jk, it's still pretty toasty here), it's time to consider this season's yays and nays. After returning to school grossly under packed for the hot weather, you best believe I'm excited to crank out some long sleeves and booties, and purchase (a very limited amount of) clothes that are trendy and versatile. 

After investing in a couple of big purchases, finances are a bit iffy this semester, so I'm going to be hopping on that frugal train as much as humanly possible. Since not purchasing clothes is a highly unrealistic goal for me, I've created a list of new trendy fall essentials that I've been dying to try- and my challenge is to find the most affordable yet comfortable version of each item. Come along and challenge yourself with me. It'll all be great fun. 

Here's the fall 2015 trends that have inspired me to shake up my wardrobe this season. Let me know what your favorites are :)

CLOTHING:

-denim A-line skirt
-distressed hem jeans
-flare denim
-striped sweater
-keyhole cutouts

ACCESSORIES: 

-mary janes
-tied up flats
-low menswear shoes
-brown cross body bag
-estate jewelry
-long pendant necklace

BEAUTY:

-white eyeliner
-strong eye + lip combo

Not living in a big city is going to turn finding these items at a decent price into a full-on scavenger hunt. I already snagged a denim A-line skirt at Charlotte Russe, but for this fall's future purchases I'll be going through Old Navy's racks for the jeans, Marshall's for shoes, Ross Dress for Less for all other accessories and the drugstore for all beauty items. 

Which ones of these are your favorite trends? Let me know down below!

8 comments :

  1. You are so right about all of these trends! I think my favorite are the laced-up shoes and A-line button-up skirts!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Already got on the button-up skirt train- now I'm just waiting on the perfect lace-ups :)

      Delete
  2. This was the most lovely Saturday read, thank you! xx



    My Little “Gypset” Box Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. So on point with the trends! Fall is going to be exciting. (:

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Great post!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP