Outfit: Printed Crop + Sheer Maxi.

Jul 3, 2015





Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
necklace: Rue21
bag: thrifted
top: Crossroads Trading Co.
skirt: Charlotte Russe
shoes: Madden Girl (via Crossroads Trading Co.)

You know that feeling when you get home after being gone for 10 hours and you just collapse on a bed and binge-watch half a season of One Tree Hill even though by season 8 it's so overdramatic that you're kind of over it?

Yup, me either. Well, then shoot me an email so we can discuss. 

In all seriousness, I've just been getting by and enjoying the small wonders of the world, like daily helpings of artisanal ice cream and whenever the number of crazies on the metro happens to be low. Sadly this routine included work days or hella lazy days, so blogging hasn't been a thing. Actually, I don't even think I've opened my laptop for the past week.

But here's a new, long overdue post. These photos are a couple of weeks old and were taken right before I went into work one morning. This crop top is one of the best purchases I've made all summer- because it's part of a lovely two-piece with matching shorts, and it's summery and fits perfectly. I've been looking for the perfect co-ord set since last summer, so finally being able to find it was one of my prouder shopping moments.

Have a great night, everyone!

2 comments :

  1. Super cute skirt! I love a good maxi. It's so easy to style in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Ada you are too funny :) One tree hill is a CLASSIC. i get that feeling but with scandal. so sad I finished it though :(
    Love this blog post! That outfit is super cute and i love that skirt on you--very adorable.
    xo,

    Kelly


    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


    Hope you're having a beautiful day! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP