Outfit: Green Dress + Tacky Sweater.

Jul 16, 2015


The Outfit
Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
earrings: Romanian boutique
necklace: TJ Maxx
cardigan: Crossroads Trading Co.
dress: LC Lauren Conrad at Kohl's
bag: Zara via Crossroads Trading Co. 
shoes: Converse All-Star via Crossroads Trading Co. 


The Details





The Story

Around the beginning of high school, I bought this deep red hoodie with some Michael Jackson-esque shoulder details (see here). My mother swore that I would never wear it, but oh how wrong she was! Because you see, I have a fatal attraction to tacky sweaters- particularly, the ones that go just a wee bit over the top in shoulder detailing. 

Enter this gem of a cardi that I found during work at Crossroads Trading Co. I stole so many glances until I finally gave in and purchased it, and I haven't looked back. There are very few things in life that bring me as much joy as tacky rhinestones on a chunky cardigan. What are some of your weird fashion obsessions? 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

3 comments :

  1. You always look so fabulous in these bold colors!! The thrifted cardigan is awesome as well. I need to go thrifting more often!!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thrifting is the best- and Crossroads is an awesome place to start.

      Delete

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP