Outfit: Blue Crop + Booties.

Jul 29, 2015


The Outfit
Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
earrings: Jewelry Box
necklace: Jewelry Box
top: Crossroads Trading Co.
sweater: Charlotte Russe
skirt: Charlotte Russe
bag: Nine West
boots: Madewell via Crossroads Trading Co.



The Details



The Story

These days mostly everything I wear is from Crossroads and/or blue. Today's look marks the spot with a little bit of both, plus my trusty Charlotte Russe skirt which I nearly didn't purchase and would have forever regretted the decision. 

For about $10, this baby has gotten me through an entire summer of hot weather but too lazy to shave moments (or just the usual hot weather but work appropriate ones). A very beautiful and versatile item indeed. In a couple of weeks I will be heading back to school where I'm sure it will continue to prove very useful. 

Speaking of back to school, the thought of leaving Los Angeles is breaking my heart slowly but surely, but hopefully that'll result in a lot of energy transferred to blogging and other passions that I've been setting aside because I've been enjoying the heck out of real life these past few months.

Fingers crossed.

Thank you for stopping by! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP