Outfit: Gold Chains + Denim Shorts.

Jun 8, 2015








Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
earrings: unknown
top: Charlotte Russe
bag: thrifted
sweater: thrifted
shorts: Forever 21
shoes: Nine West via Plato's Closet

Currently I'm recovering from: a) 8 hr. shift at work; b) beginnings of my immune system decay sickness; and c) seeing the absolute scariest man on the metro on the way back home. But I am alive and well and medicated on tea and soon to be medicated on ramen, so at least some things are alright in the world, right?

On one of my recent days off, the boyfriend and I visited the Getty Center and it was absolutely beautiful. I remember the first time I visited- in 3rd grade- and I remember exactly what I was wearing (red stockings under jean capris, anyone? #ThanksMom). I would say this look, although simple, is a step up from those days. 

This top is and forever will  be one of my favorites because of the color and style. I couldn't believe it when I finally found it on the sales rack after eyeing it for the longest time! Exciting stuff!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP