Outfit: Flowy Top + Printed Pants.

Jun 4, 2015


Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
necklaces: Charlotte Russe
top: Ella Blue boutique (Boerne, TX)
pants: Charlotte Russe
bag: SoleSociety
shoes: Nine West via Plato's Closet

Oh my gosh, I've been trying to upload this look for the past couple of days and it's so exciting to finally get it up. I wore this for my first day of work at Crossroads Trading Co., my favorite thrift store in Los Angeles (and they have multiple locations in LA and beyond, so that's pretty nifty). 

This amazing top is one of my favorites. I absolutely love a deep red- there's just something about it that makes me feel like I can take over the world.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Until next time :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP