Outfit: Crochet Details + Printed Skirt.

May 22, 2015







Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
pearls: mother's
top: ShopSosie
cardigan: thrifted
skirt: Charlotte Russe
bag: Aldo (via Plato's Closet)
shoes: CL Chinese Laundry (via DSW)
Being in a different setting for the summer has inspired me to stray away from all the items on heavy rotation during the school year. Deep hues, short skirts and prints are here to stay for the next few months, and I couldn't be happier. 
There's something so refreshing about the change of the seasons, like another chance to start anew, re-evaluate your goals, strategies, wardrobe- and become inspired with your surroundings. Sort of cheesy? Maybe, but I'm all about anything that might require a new resolutions list (and some new outfits, anyone?).
I'm currently in love with the deep blue of this ShopSosie top and on the hunt for as many items in the color as possible. Fun fact: this baby is a cold shoulder top, so being able to wear it as a regular top and still creating a look that I'm fond of is great! I always enjoy getting my money's worth when it comes to my purchases. 
Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope everyone is feeling as inspired this summer as I am! 

3 comments :

  1. I just discovered your blog. It is great. I like a lot. Follow you, could you follow back, pls. And, dear, pls, keep in touch. Kiss

    http://mylovelyfashionbih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP