Style: February/March Haul.

Apr 3, 2015


Hello, everyone!

It's been a while, but I finally caught my breath and was able to put together a new post. School's reaching its peak for the semester, so doing things outside of that and work has been a bit difficult. While I haven't been able to shoot any outfit posts lately, I wanted to share with you guys my latest haul (everything was purchased in a 2-month span).

Hauls are somewhat of a mixed feeling initiator, as some find them inspiring and others find them annoying. I'm in between- mostly depending on the frequency of them.

For the most part, I've been trying to steer clear of the mall lately, so Sole Society, Sosie and Tobi are three of my newest discoveries which I highly recommend. Also, can't miss an opportunity to bring up my little Plato's Closet plug! I mean, a brand new J.Crew skirt (with the tags on) for under $15. Amazing stuff, I tell 'ya!

What are some of your favorite items? What's your favorite store?

ULTA purchases
Batiste dry shampoo
TreSemme heat protecting spray
Biore deep pore charcoal cleanser
StyleSexyHair spray clay
NYX Honey Dew Me up primer
Essie nail polish in Fashion Playground
Sally Hansen nail polish in Almost Almond


Forever 21
yoga mat 

Forever 21
athletic shorts
Amazon
lunch box
iPod armband

Plato's Closet
heeled sandals (orig. Nine West)
Macy's
Nike athletic shoes

SoleSociety
bucket bag

Aero
high-waisted bikini

ShopSosie
cold-shoulder top

Tobi
crop top

Plato's Closet
cold-shoulder top

Plato's Closet
blouse (orig. Joe Fresh)

Charlotte Russe
printed pants

Plato's Closet
skirt (orig. Forever 21)

Plato's Closet
skirt (orig. J,Crew)

Charlotte Russe
skirt

Charlotte Russe
skirt

Tobi
dress

Thank you so much for stopping by, and have an amazing weekend + a very happy Easter!

3 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you displayed everything in this post. That last dress from Tobi is so cute! I love the pattern and the shape of it. Can't wait to see how you style these new purchases!

    Katie
    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Katie! I'm super excited about that dress! I've been wanting something like it for a while.

      Delete

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP