Outfit: Crazy Prints + Simple Shorts.

Apr 20, 2015





Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
earrings: Jewelry Box
bag: unknown
top: Plato's Closet
shorts: Forever21
wedges: Mossimo @ Target

Good evening, everyone!

Doing my shopping at the mall during my time in school has taken its toll on me. It's been such a long time since I was able to fall in love with an item- an item that I can't find on every other person. Well, take it back to spring break about a month ago and my wish was Plato's Closet's command.

This gem of a top beckoned me from the moment I spotted it across the room. My mom really wasn't digging it (and many others may not as well), but it reminded me of the good ol' days when the thrift stores and garage sales were my second home and I wasn't afraid to get loud with my looks and take everything by trial and error. 

Recently I've had multiple opportunities like this- just taking a step back from the mall (nothing against my bae, Charlotte Russe- sometimes a girl just needs something different) and losing myself in the beauty of thrifted items. And that feeling, my friends, is the absolute best! 

You may not consider this look a hit. Actually, I'm not even sure if I love it or hate it. But sometimes, being a hot mess and embracing every second of it is the best thing you can do for yourself and your personal style journey!

Have a great evening!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP