Outfit: Polka Dot Crop + Poufy Skirt.

Mar 18, 2015









Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
earrings: Jewelry Box
top: Aeropostale
jacket: unknown
skirt: thrifted
shoes: American Eagle @ Payless ShoeSource
bag: Nine West
It's been a while since I've actively allowed myself to take time and put together a cute, girly and print-tastic outfit. I figured an El Paso day date with my favorite guy would be the prime time for that. 
This crop top is one of my prized possessions- I saw it in Seventeen magazine (before I finally took the leap and cancelled my subscription- cause really, I'm way too old to be reading about teenage issues). Anyway, I went to the store, magazine in hand, and was beyond ecstatic to find that they didn't only have the top, but they had it in my favorite pile (hint: the one that starts with S and ends with E). 
This outfit has me reminiscing about the time I would spend hours stalking everything Annasophia Robb wore on The Carrie Diaries. Is anyone else bitter that show got cancelled? Over a year later and I still can't get over it. I guess all that's left to do is draw inspiration from the past. 
That's all I have for tonight, guys! That and a special hello to my dad, who apparently finally came across my blog and is now an avid reader. HI, DAD! 
Thank you so much for stopping by! 

12 comments :

  1. This is such a lovely mix of prints! Perfect for spring :)

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun mix of prints! Have a great rest of your week!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha I love how you cancelled your seventeen subscription! I did the same--I'm only 19 but I still felt it was way too juvenile for me. I'm glad you got this lovely polka dot top through it though :)
    I'm loving the print on you! And those heels make your legs look incredibly long xx
    Also, thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog! :)

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    Hope you're having a beautiful day! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kelly! Breaking up with Seventeen was so hard though :(

      Delete
  4. amazing combination!!! so nice your skirt!!

    www.madamegaliash.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love how you mixed these prints and patterns! They all compliment each other so well. I love that skirt so much, the colors are so pretty!

    Katie
    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These prints make for such a wonderful and vibrant combination! I'm rather reluctant about clashing prints myself, but I just love to see the technique working so great on other people ^_^

    Hugs & have a great week!

    www.oteea-land.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I used to be much safer in my print choices, but I finally gave in.

      Delete

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP