Outfit: Striped Top + Denim Cutoffs.

Sep 15, 2014






Photos by Laura DeMouche
earrings: Forever 21
top: Rue 21
bracelet: FitBit
shorts: Forever 21
bag: theft from my mother (jk, she gave it to me)
booties: LC Lauren Conrad @ Kohl's

Hello, everyone!

I'm finally back today with a new outfit post! It's been so hard trying to keep up with the blog, for multiple reasons. First of all, school's getting pretty crazy- everyone and their mother decided the next two weeks are perfectly appropriate to throw exams and projects our way, so I'm all over the place trying to study for everything. I'm always taking the maximum credit hours, too, and I work. It's sort of overwhelming at the moment.

Finding someone to take pictures has also been pretty difficult. I feel awkward asking my friends whenever we hang out because it feels like I'd be taking away from that time- also I don't want everyone thinking that's the only reason I want to hang out.
However, I've been working on some non-personal outfit content that hopefully proves to be useful to everybody, so I'll still be updating the blog regularly (maybe just not as idealistically regularly as I had originally planned). 

Thank you for stopping by, even sporadically! I appreciate each and every one of you! 

P.S. This outfit made me feel pretty badass. One of my favorites in a long time.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP