Outfit: Red Crop + Skinny Jeggings.

Aug 11, 2014

girl wearing red crop top and skinny jeggings

girl wearing red crop top and skinny jeggings with oxfords

charlotte russe chandelier earrings

skinny brown belt

brown oxfords
Photos by Leo Petriu
earrings: Charlotte Russe
sunglasses: Kenneth Cole Reaction
bag: thrifted
top: thrifted (orig. Derek Heart)
belt: Romania
jeggings: Savage Art (via Ross Dress for Less)
oxfords: thrifted

Hello, beautiful people! 

I haven't posted in a few days and it already feels like it's been an eternity. I'm really trying to get my schedule in check, but between preparing for back-to-school and back to back Law&Order:SVU/Criminal Minds episodes, I just can't get around to it! (Sorry. Both are pretty illegitimate excuses!)

Anyway, I'm back at it, and with college part III coming up (moving back for my junior year on Sunday), I will be much more organized about everything! I just started an editorial calendar and will be posting every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. Get pumped, people! 

I don't have a whole lot to say about the outfit- just something casual and comfy I wore out shopping at Walmart. Yes, yes, I know the level of glamour in Walmart shopping trips is in the negatives, but I really want to be honest with you guys in my blogging- if I didn't actually wear it, I didn't blog it. People don't just need to get dressed for work, dates, and dinners. They dress for school, errands, and just simple, boring everyday life! And, along with all the social gethering/night out/special occasion outfits, I'm here to share all the mundane event outfits, too!

Thanks for stopping by, even on my least glamorous days! :)

2 comments :

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP