Outfit: Colorful Palm Trees.

Jul 1, 2014






Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
earrings: unknown
necklace: unknown
dress: DEB
bag: thrifted
belt: Rue21
cardigan: Wet Seal
sandals: Merona @ Target

Wow, it's been a lovely relaxing two weeks! I missed this little blog so much though! It turns out, I did have internet access during my vacation, but for some reason, staying away from the blog felt right. I guess I just want to be in the zone every time I post, and be able to fully enjoy the experience- something that cannot possibly be done when I'm 10 steps away from the beach.

But enough about the past- let's talk about the now. Because now, I'm back and, well, today, probably not better than ever. Actually, I'm feeling quite sluggish from all the traveling around. Give me a few days and I'll be back in my groove though.

These pictures were taken a while ago, before my trip, but I'm so excited to share my Mexico outfits with you all! There's even gonna be a video involved, so stay tuned for that within the next couple of weeks!

This bright, patterned DEB dress is perfect for hot summer days! For the time being, I'll leave you with that :)

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm super excited to be back in the blogging zone!


1 comment :

  1. Aw, thank you! I hate being tan, so I'd gladly share some color with ya :)

    ReplyDelete

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP