Outfit: Breezy Blues.

Jun 11, 2014







Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
earrings: Forever21
necklace: DIY (by little brother)
anchor bracelet: DIY (by boyfriend)
charm bracelet: TJ Maxx (orig. Bella Jack)
bag: thrifted
top: thrifted
shorts: Poema
sandals: Merona @ Target

Holy crap, northern New Mexico is getting HOT! And I mean hot to the point where even short sleeves will have you buried under a mountain of sweat. Under the circumstances, what's a girl to do besides gather the breeziest fabrics in her closet and pile them on? (This particular girl should probably interact with some tanning lotion, but that's a different story.)

I believe the star of this super basic outfit is my Bella Jack charm bracelet, purchased at TJ Maxx. This was one of those purchases that I'm proud to say wasn't an impulse. I saw it a few days before I actually bought it, and the reason I decided to cash out on this pretty thing was the fact that it started running through my mind the moment I first laid eyes on it. I'm a huge sucker for anything nautical- anchors, stripes, navy, seashells, you name it, I'm on board with it.

I'm pumped for this new weather change, as it allows me to finally parade all my cute summer clothes around :)

Thank you for stopping by!


2 comments :

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP