Outfit: Late Spring Blues.

May 26, 2014








Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda + Leo Petriu
jewelry set: made by boyfriend
blazer: Max Rave
peplum: One Clothing @ Ross Dress for Less
boyfriend shorts: Refuge @ Charlotte Russe
sneaker wedges: Nine West @ Marshall's
bag: unknown

I am semi-concerned with the amount of stuff from my mother's closet that I am interested in. Took her bag, took her peplum, took the new cardigan she just bought at JC Penney for $1.97 (!!!)- but that's going to be in a different post. So, does that mean I dress like a 40-something year old or is it my mother dressing like a 20-something year old? Either way, I appreciate the option to basically double up my closet for free! 

Today's (actually, not going to lie, last week's) outfit was the perfect walk in the park combination. The weather has been a bit tricky, switching on and off between sunshine and rain + hot and cold, so it didn't hurt to be prepared. The entire outfit is centered around my beautiful new jewelry set, a belated 2-year anniversary present from my boyfriend. I swear he could open up a jewelry business! This is the second handmade set he's given me, and I'm incredibly excited to find new ways to incorporate it into my daily looks, just as I have with the previous set (which can be seen hereherehere, and here). So versatile, right?

This set in particular I absolutely adore because of the various tricks up its sleeves! The necklace spells out Aidan on one side, and Ada on the other in little letter blocks that unite in the middle with a heart. The set also contains shoe charms and pigeon charms, the pigeon being a representation of my childhood in my Romanian hometown. SO ADORABLE! 

As usual, thank you so much for stopping by! :) 

6 comments :

  1. Super cute blog, that bag you have is beautiful! Big, spacious bags are my favorite.

    www.lavishingg.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely look! your necklace is so pretty!! :)

    http://katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP