Outfit: Bow Detail Dress.

Mar 18, 2014







Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
bow: Icing
earrings: thrifted
necklace: Rue21
dress: Hello Glam boutique (closed)
backpack: Mossimo (Target)
cardigan: Zara
sandals: Charlotte Russe

Though I still have a long 3 day ways to go, my mind is already set on spring break. This past weekend has been long, lazy, and beautiful, so having to return back to the reality of school is just not very fun. Since my boyfriend/photographer is on spring break, he came to visit me for a few days, and we've just dedicated his entire visit to relaxing and cuddling. For the most part, we watched Law and Order: SVU and Pinky and the Brain. If you've never watched Pinky and the Brain, or watched it when you were really young, you need to Amazon Prime it right now. The one-liners and references are pure gold. On Sunday we went to Riverbend Hot Springs, in Truth or Consequences and rented out a private spring for an hour. It was the most relaxing experience! Such a great value! Other than that, we pigged out on Nutella. Nothing new there.

Since the weather was nice, I was able to bust out my more summery attire. At the top of my 'to wear' list is this adorable number purchased from a former online boutique called Hello Glam. Sadly, it closed down in 2013, but to my knowledge, their merchandise was brought in from the LA Fashion District.  I'm a huge fan of this dress' color palette (neon color-block, but not tiring to the eye), length (school and work appropriate, but still something I would wear on a date), and basic bow detail (the punch in an otherwise simple dress). Lately, I've been enjoying stocking up on basic pieces with a twist, so this dress has perfectly fit in with my new hobby.

Happy spring, everybody! Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment :

  1. hey, super cute dress :) nice look!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP