Outfit: Oversized Pink Blazer.

Feb 5, 2014





Photos by Laura DeMouche
bow- Icing by Claire's
pearl set- Icing by Claire's
earrings- Charlotte Russe
scarf- unknown
tank top- Romanian boutique
cardigan- Candie's at Kohl's
jeggings- LC Lauren Conrad
bag- thrifted
shoes- Bongo at KMart

On Friday, I went back to my girly ways in order to get through the day. I believe that my clothes are a direct representations of my feelings- or, at least, where I'm trying to be at with my feelings- during a certain time frame. I'm the type of girl who will always dress up during finals week in an attempt to fail stylishly (though, let's be honest, I always end up doing well on finals). The week before finals, however, you can tell how drowned in my misery I am by how gym rat-looking my OOTD is. 

Since Fridays are my short days and I get out before 11 a.m., my outfit called for a celebration! Pastel colors kept my spirit warm while my physical self was freezing its bottom off from the unexpectedly cold Las Cruces weather. I'm a huge advocate of switching up color choices and adapting them to the season they least match in theory. An eternally black palette keeps me forever grounded in the winter mindset, whereas soft pinks and grays allow me to drift back to summer days and the feel of sunshine on my arms.

I can't wait for spring and summer to be here again.... so then I can defy the rules and wear all of the dark colors, all of the time.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you're all keeping warm :)



1 comment :

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP