Outfit: Polka Dot Jeans and Thrifted Tops.

Jan 14, 2014






Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
beret- Wet Seal
earrings- thrifted
coat- Zara Basic
blazer- thrifted
grannie sweater (underneath)- thrifted
jeans- Rue21
bag- Elle
sneakers- Converse



Around spring last year, I became infatuated with the polka dot jeans trend. The Marc by Marc Jacobs polka dot skinnies were my dream, but sadly, never my reality. I wanted to embrace the trend, but wasn't willing to/ didn't have hundreds of dollars to spend on it. So, I went to the mall with a goal- to satisfy my polka dot craving on an ambitious budget- under $20.

My first stop was Forever 21, which had the perfect Lily skinnies replica for a mere $32, but I resisted the urge. In a last attempt, I ended up in a Rue 21, and there they were....for $16.99. They actually ended up costing me only around $7 when I went to the cash register, which was AMAZING!

Today, these jeans may be past their trend prime, but they're so much more of a statement when you don't see them on every other girl in the room. I love the fact that, beyond simply being 'in', these jeans are so me!


Thank you so much for stopping by :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP