My People's Choice Awards Favorites.

Jan 9, 2014

Naya Rivera
Frazer Harrison/Getty Images

Allison Williams
Jason Merritt/Getty Images

Olga Fonda
Jason Merritt/Getty Images

The People's Choice Awards are definitely not the most style impressive celebrity gathering. Tonight, I was disappointed in most of the outfits I saw on the red carpet. I didn't find any of them absolutely disgusting or anything, but as people who have the luxury of putting on basically whatever they feel the need to before an awards show, the celebrities present truly missed the mark. 

The red carpet seemed to be all over the place, from too casual to incredibly dressed up. The three celebrities that managed to capture my attention were Naya Rivera, Allison Williams, and Olga Fonda. All three women were able to highlight their bodies without showing too much skin, and were dressed appropriately for the semi-formal awards show. 

Rivera was my ultimate favorite, wearing one of the most beautiful high-low color-block dress I have ever seen. I LOVED Allison Williams' dress as well, but the shoes were a bit of a party foul in my opinion. Olga Fonda's look was flawless- she's sporting a major neck plunge AND back cutouts, yet manages to look classy, not skanky. 

These are simply my opinions on tonight's outfits. Everyone is entitled to their own.

Thank you for stopping by! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP