Outfit: Black Coat.

Jan 12, 2014





Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
pearls- mother's
red jewelry set- made by my boyfriend
bag- Nine West
coat- Forever21
blazer- Max Rave
blouse- L.A. Hearts (at PacSun)
jeans- Forever21
boots- thrifted


A few days ago, my boyfriend and I went on the greatest date in Santa Fe! For the first time, we finally tried a local French place which everyone has been raving about, and let's just say, loads of Croque Madame, crepes, and macaroons entered our bellies. We roamed around the streets for a while in search of the perfect photo op, but it was beyond cold. We took shelter inside of the St. Francis Cathedral, which I had surprisingly never entered. It was a beautiful day, ending with a lovely/awkward family dinner, because I will honestly be forever awkward around my boyfriend's parents- even though they're possibly the sweetest people on this planet.

Though I put on the most winter friendly coat I own, New Mexico's near polar vortex hit me way more than expected. My trusty coat put up a strong fight, but it was no match for the wild winds of northern NM. I suppose it's time to take cover and hibernate until March.

Thank you so much for stopping by :)




4 comments :

  1. Those photographs are adorable! So many interesting things and that sandwich looks super yummy)))) You look very pretty!
    Wish you a great day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That sandwich was delicious! Have a great day! :)

      Delete
  2. The red accents in your outfit are really cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP