Outfit: Fringed Cardi + Maxi Dress.

Dec 16, 2013







Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
maxi dress: thrifted
bag: thrifted
shoes: Dolce Vita (purchased at Plato's Closet)
cardigan: school marketplace
belt: Rue21
necklace: Icing by Claire's
earrings: Forever21


Who would've thought that this cardigan (also featured here) could be so versatile? I purchased this piece at the Matador Mall, an outside marketplace that my school hosts every now and then, fully aware that it would be one of those pieces worn very rarely and only with a limited amount of outfits.

However, I stand corrected. I haven't even owned this piece for a month and it's already a go-to and surprisingly versatile. For this outfit, I just found it to be the perfect complement to the bright belt and camel-colored wedges, and an attention-grabbing, yet tame way of pulling together the entire outfit.

Thank you so much for stopping by! :)

2 comments :

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP