Outfit: Strapless Peplum + Polka Dot Tights.

Oct 13, 2013



Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
necklace: Icing by Claire's
peplum: Charlotte Russe
shorts: Decree at JC Penney
tights: The Gap
boots: Dollhouse at Ross Dress for Less 

Just a quick outfit post on what I wore to an Afrojack concert last weekend. I was going for something relatively uncovered, but falling under the category 'quirky' rather than 'skanky.' Personally, I feel like my goal was achieved. This outfit was also incredibly comfortable!

Thank you for stopping by! 

1 comment :

  1. I LOVE your black peplum top and the necklace is so cool!

    ReplyDelete

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP