Outfit: Crop Top + Grandma Skirt.

Aug 3, 2013





Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
earrings: Rue21
crop top: Charlotte Russe
belt: thrifted
skirt: thrifted
bag: thrifted
wedges: Brash at Payless ShoeSource

Lately, I've been trying really hard to allow more of the items in my closet to see the light of day. After going through some major summer wardrobe cleaning in late July, I realized how many clothes I truly own. Therefore, my mission for the year is to wear every item I own at least once until next summer. Realistically, that won't happen, but at least I can change things up a bit now that I've (re)discovered things I've never even worn before.

This conservative length skirt is one of the gems I found during my closet conquering endeavor. I found it to be a bit too grandma-y, and, while I enjoy those types of clothes, I usually balance them out with something trendier/more youthful. Enter crop top and feather earrings, which made for the perfect summer afternoon outfit! 

Stay tuned for more looks featuring long lost and most likely thrifted items in my closet!

Thank you for stopping by my blog!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP