Outfit: Pink Blouse + Patterned Skinnies.

Aug 13, 2013





Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
headband: Dollar Tree (set of 5)
clip-on earrings: thrifted
blouse: Charlotte Russe
tank (underneath): thrifted
bag: thrifted
pants: mother's 
shoes: Brash (at PaylessShoeSource)

I truly wish I had time to write an actual post, but between work, packing for back-to-college season, and hanging out with the boyfriend, it seems like there aren't enough hours in the day; that everything is rushed. Next week I'm heading out to California for a lovely, sunny semester. Until then, I'll be constantly stressing out about move-in day and how unorganized everything is. I can't wait for it to finally be over and for classes to start. Having to call so many school departments has been the biggest pain, and I'm just ready to enjoy my time there and make the most of the experience.

In terms of outfit choice, I'd like to point out the skinny pants. I found these in my mother's closet and decided she had passed the appropriate age to be wearing them. Therefore, here they are, paired with my super cheap Charlotte Russe blouse and a simple black tank. In the beginning, I wasn't a huge fan of the shoes. I bought them after mother went on and on about how cute and ladylike they were, and, well, let's just say I couldn't escape the wrath. Lately, however, I've come to realize that they're really comfortable AND cute, so they've grown on me a lot. Payless is doing great in terms of shoes lately, with Brash, American Eagle, and Christian Siriano stocking up the shelves. I would recommend it. Some shoes run as cheap as $10, and they are incredibly cute and comfortable.

Thank you so much for stopping by!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP