Outfit: Sweet Dress + Hair Accessory.

Aug 21, 2013





Photos by Ionela Petriu
hair accessory: thrifted
dress: T.J. Maxx
bag: mother's (Nine West)
shoes: Brash (Payless ShoeSource)


I purchased this dress a few years back, mostly because it was just $5. I've only worn it twice throughout the years, but as I grow older, the dress grows on me. I see this dress as being an All-American girl style, with the gingham print and cute bow detail. Since the dress is so print-heavy, it was balanced out by classic colors for all the accessories. For fall and winter, I would add regular black tights and a skintight black turtleneck for a cozier look. I can't wait to style this dress as winter approaches!

Thank you for stopping by!




6 comments :

  1. That dress was such a bargain! This is such a great outfit, so summery! And as you say, it'll look great in Autumn/Winter too, love your blog! xx

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that bow detail and the print is so pretty, such a cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress looks great on you, I love plaid and the detailing!

    ReplyDelete

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP