Outfit: Casual Top + Blazer.

Mar 4, 2013






Photos by Amanda Cantrell
blazer: thrifted
shirt: Aeropostale
jeans: Kenvelo
shoes: Christian Siriano for Payless
necklace: Rue 21

Today has been a busy, but beautiful day. I had to run a few errands, but I still wanted to look relatively tall, so comfortable wedges were a must. The center of today's outfit was this Rue21 necklace that I purchased on sale for probably less than $2. What a beautiful steal! 

With a postponed test, a cancelled class, high exam grades, beautiful weather, and a great workout, today has been absolutely perfect. And in this outfit, it has been perfectly comfortable :)

Thank you so much for stopping by! 

2 comments :

  1. Wow, your necklace and heel belong together, nice job you look beautiful!

    I saw you on Chictopia and decided to visit your blog.
    It's always a pleasure to discover great blogs such as yours !
    I am your new follower in Bloglovin, hope you can visit my blog too !

    Katerina from myneonrock.blogspot.com

    PS You are also welcome to join TOPSHOP ( LOVE ) GIVEAWAY on my blog!
    Just follow couple of simple steps and you may win any item you want from their collection for free and delivered to you !
    All details here : http://myneonrock.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/in-love-with-fashion-giveaway_24.html

    Thank you for your time and have a great day !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliments and for following! Your blog is great and I am definitely a follower now :)

      Delete

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP