Outfit: Blue Cardi + Lace Shirt.

Mar 14, 2013







Pictures by Amanda Cantrell
sweater+ undershirt: thrifted
lace t-shirt: Wet Seal
jeans: Aeropostale
 shoes: Charlotte Russe
 earrings: Icing by Claire's

I've realized I'm not that much of a risk-taker in college when it comes to my outfits, and well, my plans for the summer are to be a bit more stand off-ish, if you will. For now, I'm sticking to a point that my Fundamentals of Fashion professor made: I'm on a college campus, so I don't want to stand out as a 'fashion victim'. And it's true. I see girls walking around in heels-- not wedges, but full on heels, and more sparkle than my poor eyes can handle and I can't help but stare. I guess there's an appropriate time to wear those things, but a Southern New Mexico college campus is just not the place. I hope my little rant isn't too offensive.

Thank you so much for stopping by!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP