Outfit: Striped Shirt + Wedges.

Sep 20, 2012


aeropostale striped tee and shorts

rue 21 multicolored necklace



Photos by Amanda Cantrell
striped shirt: Aeropostale
necklace: Rue21
jean shorts: unknown
wedges: Christian Siriano for Payless

I really love my Christian Siriano for Payless wedges. They're comfy, and a great college alternative to the high heels I used to wear back in high school. It's nice to still be able to pretend that I'm tall without feeling like my feet are falling off.

My outfit was really simple, focusing on basic wardrobe pieces and patterns. I combined an Aeropostale striped shirt with cutoffs gifted by my roommie, and those Christian Sirianos that I just can't get enough of. I completed the look with the help of a neon statement necklace from Rue21. It was the perfect sleeping in outfit! Cute, casual, easy to wear and style!

Thank you for stopping by!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP