Outfit: Nautical Maxi + Red Flower.

Sep 12, 2012


nautical one shoulder maxi with anchors

nautical one shoulder maxi side view

large marc ecko bag with flower

charlotte russe golden sandals
Photos by Amanda Cantrell
dress: Romanian boutique
 bag: unknown
sandals: Charlotte Russe
 flower: Chico's

This dress makes me so happy! I saw it in a really cute store full of beautiful dresses and simply had to own it. It was a bit more expensive than what I usually go for (about $50), but in the end I think it was worth it. I simply love the print and the shape. It's also a great dress for those days when your belly just doesn't want to cooperate. And of course, whenever I wear it, AWOLNATION's Sail gets stuck in my head.

Thank you for stopping by! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP