Outfit: High-Low Dress + Pearls.

Sep 27, 2012






Photos by Amanda Cantrell
dress: Zara
shoes: Plato's Closet
pearl earrings: Forever21
pearl necklace and bracelet: borrowed from mother

I'm not quite ready to bring out the light sweaters yet, though their time is quickly approaching. Today I wore my Zara maxi dress, and I was freezing the entire time! I'm probably sick by now, but who cares? I figured I'd wait until October 1st to bring out all my fall apparel, and just celebrate the end of September! You should do the same. Enjoy those bare arms, legs and backs for a bit longer!

Thank you for stopping by!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP