Outfit: Ombre Shorts + Rose Detail Top.

Sep 25, 2012









 Photos by Amanda Cantrell
shoes and blazer: thrifted
shorts: Charlotte Russe
shirt: random Romanian boutique


I'm not sure what was going through my head when I decided to wear an all-pink outfit. Normally, I would've balanced the already too colorful ombre jeans with a black top and black shoes, but apparently the little daredevil in me decided to surface itself today. All in all, this was a good outfit to keep me awake. I was  trying very hard not to fall asleep in any of my classes, but one look at the vibrant color of those shorts is all I needed to get back on track! The one thing I did realize about them is that, sadly, they are not particularly flattering on people that don't have enough junk in their trunk. In the back, the change in color occurs exactly mid-butt, making us less bootylicious girls look even flatter. I don't personally care all that much, but just a heads up for those of you that do!

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP