Style: Burlesque Bra DIY.

Sep 30, 2012







Roughly two weeks ago, I found out about a contest that is going on at a local fabric store. Since it's Breast Cancer Awareness Month, our entire town has been going wild with raising funds for cancer research, and this contest happens to be my favorite way of doing so. The purpose is to embellish a bra, and turn it in at the store alongside a $5 fee. The bras will be put up around the store with a donation jar. The bra that attracts the most donations wins. The grand prize is a $1,000 sewing machine. Other prizes include giftcards for the store! Here is the bra I created! My inspiration were the roaring 20's. I am beyond obsessed with flappers! Overall, I think my design ended up being a cross between flapper and cabaret. Hopefully it's nice enough to win me at least a little prize :)

Thank you for stopping by!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP